• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My oldie

Pepsi

Hello! I've posted these in another message, but thought they might be good here too. Here are some photos of my gorgeous 14 year old boy Charile, just taken on holiday in Wales. :D

Pepsi x

337512642_462410522a_m.jpg
337512645_ecd4151abe_m.jpg
337512646_9f61ef61f7_m.jpg
337512648_2af2bdbafd_m.jpg

337512654_ca51851f4e_m.jpg
337512656_947f86ea90_m.jpg
337518073_48751d7bab_m.jpg
337518074_b5c7b07141_m.jpg

337518076_79df183e23_m.jpg
337518077_bd834f9eb2_m.jpg
337518080_34bc6d37a9_m.jpg
337518082_fc5683cfbd_m.jpg

Oh Charlie! You are so handsome!!!
;)

You look like a very healthy senior...I hope and pray my two will fare as well!!!

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

He's beautiful. I love the pic in front of the fire place.

I also love how the Blenheims hair changes as they age ... they look so distinguished. I"m not sure I've ever seen a picture of an Elderly Ruby ... I wonder how Lucky will look at 14 ... :)

Thanks for sharing your wonderful pics with us!! :flwr:

oh Pepsi I'm so thrilled to see Charlie looking so well and obviously enjoying his holiday.

Bless you I have been thinking about you over Christmas :flwr: :flwr:

Charlie is an absolute darling xxxxx

Hi Pepsi,

Thank you for posting those beautiful photos of Charlie. I thought of you over the holidays after reading your post regarding your concern about traveling with Charlie and his health concerns. It looks like the new medication really helped. He looks very relaxed and happy, the holiday may have been just what he needed. Thank you for sharing these gorgeous pictures of your happy old boy Charlie.

Joanne

What wonderful pixs of your sweet Charlie. He is so distinguished looking and regal.

Looks like Charlie had a lovely time on holiday, so glad you decided not to cancel. Charlie.... you must tell us the secret to your good looks at such an age :D

Well we all know that I adore oldie Blenheims! :jump: they have such soft and kind faces, they hold 100's of stories and secrets tucked away safely!

he is just LOVELY :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Oh Pepsi,

I just want to eat Charlie up - what a BEAUTIFUL cavalier. I can only wish for Kosmo to be so stunningly beautiful when he is that old *PG* he will make it to 14. What a big number!! :) It must be all of that extra special love!! ;)

I'm so glad that Charlie was well enough to go away with you and you didn't cancel after all. He looks so happy to be on holiday :D

Where in Wales did you go? The cottage looks lovely too :D

Thanks for all your posts :) He is my gorgeous boy. We went to west Wales (nearish Aberystwyth). Was nice - I'm missing the open fire now we're back! He seems pretty happy at the moment too :)

Wow 14 :yikes ! My vet and breeder told me 10 to 12 years was the average, how nice to have your dear friend for such a long time! I hope Sam gets pretty old too, but in a healthy way off course! Your doggy is gorgeous! :flwr:

Back