PDA

View Full Version : YouTube and Cavaliers

Pavane
29th December 2006, 08:42 PM
I posted one with Barkleigh at 10 weeks on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmeM6Dof5wA

And was amazed at how many other Cavalier videos came up--more than 20 and counting. I listed Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and Puppy as my key words.

The sad thing about this is it shows him falling down a few steps as he learned to climb steps--a premonition of his nasty accident reported in a different space. (He's doing great!)

Happy New Year.

nlg679
29th December 2006, 08:51 PM
Oh you made me cry!!! That is a beautiful video!!!
Thank you for sharing it! Barkleigh is gorgeous!
Happy New Year to YOU !

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

Pavane
29th December 2006, 09:13 PM
My husband is a professional filmmaker...we met in the business. So he knows his stuff!

tuna
29th December 2006, 11:45 PM
nasty little tumble lol! great video.

Cathy T
29th December 2006, 11:57 PM
Oh I could sit and watch him all day. What a sweet sweet video. Ouch....that tumble!!! So glad he's feeling better. He is simply adorable!!

WoodHaven
30th December 2006, 12:13 AM
what a SWEETHEART---- thanks for sharing

Lindsay
30th December 2006, 02:07 PM
That was so cute! :D :D :D

Pavane
31st December 2006, 04:33 PM
This is the lovelist site with the most generous folks. Must be something about Cav owners as well as canines.

We saw a new sweet trait in Barkleigh today. He saw a squirrel eating an orange (Florida!) and he sat perfectly still and watched the squirrel for a long time without scaring the squirrel. He does point and chase birds (like giant herons and flocks of huge buzzards) but he loved his fellow mammal with the furry tail and the viewed each other in the cutest, gentlest way. Nice.

Cicero's Mummy
31st December 2006, 04:38 PM
Totally flippin cute!!

moniechris
5th January 2007, 10:36 PM
That is the greatest video I have ever seen!!! I seriously sat and watched it 8 times. My fiancee always pokes fun at me for my cavalier talk addiction and he sat and watched it 3 times :lol: The music just makes it!

Pavane
6th January 2007, 12:20 AM
That is the greatest video I have ever seen!!! I seriously sat and watched it 8 times. My fiancee always pokes fun at me for my cavalier talk addiction and he sat and watched it 3 times :lol: The music just makes it!

Thanks...we live north of Tampa--Crystal River.

I saw another great video here which I can't get out of my mind. Dog after a bath going in circles forever. I crack up because Barkleigh runs like a maniac whenever he is wet. Not in circles though, although I don't coop him in the bathroom, when he might do it. In the bathroom he just pounces and rolls on the mats. He's not miserable just in some altered state.

moniechris
6th January 2007, 05:00 PM
I love the woods in Crystal River, there are some great trails up there :D

I blow dry my pups after a bath and they STILL do the rolling around on every piece of furniture I have. I call it the "zoomies" because they ZOOM around the house like crazy dogs :lol:

Dottie
25th January 2007, 01:19 AM
How adorable! Little guys always take such nasty spills and just get up and keep going! ;)

Princess Annabel
17th February 2007, 02:30 PM
He is just sooooooo adorable. Looks just like my beautiful Annabel when she was a baby.

Bianca