• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New pics of Lily and family

Shay

Lily got a new coat for Christmas and an new stuffed bone, among other things. She loves to lay her little head on her bone. Notice the new coat is NOT pink this time. We couldn't find a pink one to fit.
7340958_348.ts1167442194000.jpg

Don't I look thrilled with my new coat? :roll:
7340962_348.ts1167442210000.jpg

I always look so sad :(
7340975_348.ts1167442248000.jpg

My sister, my Daddy and me....I sure do love my Daddy! :lotsaluv:
7340989_348.ts1167442315000.jpg

Christmas is so tiring..... I'll just rest my head on my new bone that Santa brought me. :slp:

Shay, your pictures look great. Lily looks so sweet resting her head on the pillow after her tiring photo session of modeling.

I think she looks great in her new jacket. Hey...a gal's gotta change things up a little every once in a while...wouldn't want anyone to expect to see her in pink...gotta keep them guessing!

Thanks Cathy and Charleen.....I don't think she is going to get much use out of her coat, we have had such a mild winter, which is a good thing. I HATE cold weather. I went ahead and got it because they hardly had any left, just in case it gets really cold. She really shivers in cold weather.

Lily looks fantastic in her new coat, it's very chic. Lily's sister looks just like her Daddy. She's adorable. I love your furniture :)

Back