• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thank you Suzanne! You are a fantastic Secret Santa!

Lindsay

Suzanne (mycavyangels) was Josh and Tilly's Secret Santa! I didn't want to have to tell anyone to buy me and my dogs anything since I would already know who had me, so I had her buy things for Josh and baby Tilly!

The package came on the 26th and Josh was so excited. I didn't tell him it was coming so it was a complete surprise! :D

Check out all their loot!
Christmas2006050.jpg

I'm cute in my shirt!
Christmas2006051.jpg

Thank you thank you!
Christmas2006053.jpg

Hey guys! Check out my cute new shirt!
Christmas2006054.jpg

Did I get anything???? (Don't worry...Santa brought Izzy & Spencer PLENTY!)
Christmas2006055.jpg

Mom, aren't you on any cat boards? I was a SS too!!!
Christmas2006056.jpg

Fine, I will just play with Tilly's basketball...
Christmas2006057.jpg

Hey! Share with me! They are my toys!
Christmas2006058.jpg

Fine...I will just watch from a safe distance...
Christmas2006059.jpg

Thank you again Suzanne! You did wonderful! :flwr: :D

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SO cute!!!
i am so glad you liked them!! Tilly and your other cavaliers are Lovely!!
Tilly looks so cute in the t-shirt

:D

Those are so sweet! Suzanne you did a terrific job and Tilly looks just gorgeous in that shirt!! :flwr:

Cute, cute pics! So is Tilly living with Josh yet? Will it be hard to let her go with Daddy?

She is still with me. He is housesitting for people through the first week of January, then I think he will take her.

Yes its going to be soooooooo hard to let her go, but technically she is still mine, she will just sleep somewhere else :D

That's true. You'll have the best of both worlds! BTW... Love the pictures of your family. Your little cousin is possibly the cutest baby I've ever seen. So cute!!! Looks like you habe a great family.

I definitely could not ask for more. I am very close with my family and they all live in town, so that is great too. The best thing is Josh's family is just as wonderful! :D And yes Kayleigh is such a sweetheart. Her mom and I were the only grandkids for a long time and are like sisters. She is such a good baby too! :D

Thank you for all of your kind comments and thank you again to Suzanne!

that tshirt and leash set is absolutely to die for, I LOVE IT, lol :p

And the doggy newspaper is very interesting too!! :p Are you gonna teach tilly to fetch it? :p

Ha, if I do I will have to make Spencer stay in the other room! He is my fetch-aholic! :lol: My front yard is small...no need for a newspaper fetching dog :lol: Unless its raining... icon_nwunsure

This I know...although I must say, they do MUCH better than my 90 lb lab! She will hold it for DAYS (no exaggeration) to avoid getting wet. She is petrified of all water. Some lab... :roll:

We gave up on those after she was about 5. She had reached her peak weight and literally I would have to wrestle her into the bathtub and lay on her to hold her in while my mom washed her. We totally could have won the Funniest Video show if we would have taped it! :lol: :lol: Its a wonder she even drink water out of her bowl. :roll:

LOL that cracks me up.. .. .. SOME lab you had there.. do you think she had a bad experience as a pup?

She is half dalmation, and they tend to be skiddish. Water is the only thing we have found her to be afraid of. Other than that she's all lab.

Back