• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Christmas has gone to the dogs...

Lindsay

It was a very dog themed Christmas!

My grandma's Boston Terrier Brutus! He is a wild man!
Christmas2006025.jpg

Christmas2006029.jpg

My aunt Dana with Tilly :)
Christmas2006034.jpg

My mom with little Tilly on Christmas morning :)
Christmas2006037.jpg

Spencer wondering how all his new toys 'Grandma' gave him got torn up?!?!
Christmas2006038.jpg

Abby demonstrating what happened to the toys :lol: :lol: :lol:
Christmas2006039.jpg

On the way home...its tough being a little dog! But they looked so cute in their Christmas coats :D
Christmas2006042.jpg

That last photo is PRICELESS!
Love ALL of the doggies!
Thanks for sharing ;) !

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

Those were fun. They both look absolutely adorable in their matching coats in that last picture. A great end to a fun day.

Those are such great photos. With dogs around, who needs entertainment? ;) I really like their coats and the photo of them snuggled up. Precious. I wonder if Om needs company? icon_whistling

Dorothy

Lindsay thank you for sharing your family photos with us. They are a good looking group. Your mum looks way too young to have a child out of highschool!

Oh gosh! Don't tell her that! She already tells everyone she is my older sister! :roll: :lol:

I'm in love with Brutus ahahahaha that face is so cute!!
Those jumpers are awesome, were they hand made or bought?

Brutus is a hoot. He is the biggest (as in tall and wide) full-blood Boston I have ever seen! He is huge! He is my grandma's baby. He is as spoiled as any cav I know! icon_whistling

I actually found them at a dog bakery in town. Buy one get one free! I don't remember the brand that makes them. The coats are at home while I am at work, otherwise I would go look. :flwr:

I would have to agree that Brutus earns his name!! He is enormous!!! Just more to love right ;) It looks like the new baby is fitting right in with the family :luv:

Back