• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Testing New Avatar

Om's Mom

Checking out new picture of Omlette. :snap: :snap: Licking her chops :lol: ! She really cleans her plate. I wonder she hasn't licked the pattern off of her bowl :lol: :lol:

3rd.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Dorothy & Om

Oh! Thanks :thnx: for the kind words. This gentle girl is eight, plus. Nine this Spring. You can see why she needs to have her face washed after she has eaten. :lol: :lol: If I forget to clean her, all those "left-overs" are likely to be wiped off all along the side of my sofa :roll: First one cheek, then back along the other, with much snorting and snuffling for good measure. She kind of reminds me of this little emoticon :w**h**:

Zippy said:
Omlette is very cute, I thought she was a pup! ;D

I told Omlette what you said. There'll be no livin' with her now! :lpy:

From Om to Zippy:
" Aw Zippy! Shucks! "
:wggle: :wggle: :wggle:

She actually looks very young, she is one very pretty gal.

I luv her eyes they are so sweet and innocent.

Is that a recent photo of her, cause my boys are over here drooling over her photo.
They don't care that she is an older gal. icon_whistling icon_whistling

Linda, that photo was December '06

web2ndOmlickingherchopsIMG_0049.jpg

Is Ontario very far away? :drivecar: Bring those drooling boys on down here! icon_welcome

Seriously :flwr: thank all of you for your warm comments.

I could post a gazillion pictures of her! She's the reason I purchased a digital camera :snap:

Dorothy

oh my, Omlette is sure gorgeous!! Kosmo is right on there with Linda's boys just drooling away!!

Ontario is about a 72 hours drive LOL literally.. that's ok though because we are going back to Chehalis, WA next June .. icon_whistling icon_whistling Omlette you better make sure your doggy door is locked or you might have a visitor!! :lol:

She sure is a good looking dog - I can't believe she looks so wonderful for being almost 9!! :)

arasara said:
Omlette you better make sure your doggy door is locked or you might have a visitor!! :lol:

She sure is a good looking dog - I can't believe she looks so wonderful for being almost 9!! :)

Thank you! I think all of our Cavaliers are gorgeous or handsome. Just can't be topped for good looks and charm. 8)

I wonder if she is being mistaken for a PUP because of the "RANK" Karlin has posted above the Avatar? icon_nwunsure

PUP is the Rank for members who have fewer than 100 posts. Here's the link for rankings. http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1758

I hope everyone is having a good New Year's Eve and Day.
:flwr: Dorothy

PS
Sara, Glad you get to tiptoe through the Chehalis ferns and tulips next June. There is another person on here who lists WA as location. Maybe we can have a summer meeting :drivecar: I bet the doglets would like that ;)

I don't know how I missed this thread! Wow, Om is lovely! She's a very femine little girl and looks much younger than her years. :wggle:

Omlette is beautiful and has the face of a baby, bless her. I love the ay my two rub their jowls all along the sofa after eating :lol: It's so funny to watch - especially when they get so into it that they crash into each other :lol: Just as well I have a leather sofa that wipes clean hahahaha

Maxx says he thinks OM is gorgeous and would she like to come and stay? I love her name :lol:

Back