• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My dogs (PICS))PICS)))

Mycavyangels

Buddy Boy

DSCF0128.jpg

DSCF0134.jpg

DSCF0135.jpg

Emily

DSCF0141.jpg

Rosie

DSCF0184.jpg

Buddy was scared of ducks

DSCF0173.jpg

NOOOO DONT TAKE MY PIC

DSCF0168.jpg

DSCF0167.jpg

DSCF0131.jpg

DSCF0132.jpg

Buddy being submissive lol

DSCF0130-1.jpg

Tired out
DSCF0120.jpg

I just love to see your cavs on another one of their park adventures. I'm always looking forward to the next one. They are lovely. :lotsaluv: Thanks for sharing!

I just love to see doggies enjoying themselves in the park and yours are just gorgeous :l*v:
So often I see people just walking along with their dog trailing along behind them and you can tell that it's just a chore..Cavaliers were made for fun :)
Great pics -keep em comming!!

:flwr:

I enjoyed your pictures -and captions! Buddy is soooo expressive. The one "nooooo, don't take my picture," is too much! Did he get soaked running toward or away from those mean ducks? :lol:

Rosie is just a darling! She looks so much like my Sophie (who is from England). Sophie is 9 now (New Years Day) and a real stout girl. It's hard to find her a harness that fits - I love the pink one Rosie has. Your pictures are so cute!

Sheri
USA

Back