• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy outings

cecily

Looking for solutions to days out with a puppy. Dougal is over all his vaccinations and has explored a small bit of the wider world already. However as we can only walk him for about 5 mins at a time we've been carrying him quite a lot when bringing the two dogs out. This won't be practical in the long term as he gets bigger and heavier. :dgwlk: :dogwlk:

I know lots of you have puppies with older dogs so I'd be interested to know if you're bringing the older dogs out to the park or for a walk do you bring the pup too? If so what solutions do you use to avoid walking them beyond their limit?

Lani... I know you had a cool pouch for Lucky. Could you give me the name of it again? 8)

Hi Cecily! Puppy outings are fun. My pouch was called the "Pet Pocket"

I just googled it and found this link:
http://www.rescuepetstore.com/Merch...OD&Product_Code=PP7111&Category_Code=specials

Here's a picture of us in it:

268782543_0eb8fd23a8_m.jpg

It was really great for outings and you really could not feel the puppy's weight as it was very well distributed. Lucky also did not seem to mind it all.

:dogwlk:
[/img]

Thanks! They're both great solutions. 8)
I found the sling n go on the canineconcepts.co.uk. I think there's more chance Billy will use that one too! :lol:

Back