• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lucy at Christmas

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
This is my mom's cavalier!

I worked on teaching her some cues and hand signals when I was in Calif and here she was doing her 'down; and 'sit' for the pics, but she kept trying to inch forward! :lol:

341337205_178577bb01.jpg

341337201_cb6961b1e8.jpg

341337195_7926f6b2bf.jpg

You wouldn't guess she is getting towards a 'senior' at 7 years old.

I love that last one. I bet she was inching along there. I recognise that smirk.. :lol: :lol:

oh she is SO pretty Karlin - I can see why she was a favourite of her breeder's :D

You did very well teaching her hand signals - I love it when they creep like that though, whilst managing to look innocent LOL

What a beautiful soft face! Well except for that last pic where she looks like she is finished with this sitting "thing" for pics :lol: . She is certainly gorgeous and definitely does not look like she is seven.

How cute! Her tail looks like a peacock's in the last one! :lol: I bet you were glad to have some cavalier company while you were away! :flwr:

She's so sweet. I love her gentle look. Gosh! How can anyone _not_ adore Cavaliers!!

The camera angles are interesting. (y)

Dorothy and Om...
watching a nice light snowfall....

Lucy looks like a little princess. My Luke is hard to get a picture of too, because he also keeps inching towards me, instead of staying in place for the picture. I guess Lucy just want to be in your lap instead.

what a beauty ;) i saw a chap teaching his dog on the beach the other day both doing really well at it to..

Lucy is gorgeous!

Her ears remind me of Charleys' lovely long locks! ;D

Mary Alice has very short leathers and wispy hair. :(

Lovely photos of Lucy! :flwr: :flwr:

Back