PDA

View Full Version : Dog Toy Tote

Pavane
3rd January 2007, 01:52 AM
www.solutions.com/jump.jsp?itemID=3234&itemType=PRODUCT&RS=1&keyword=tote

This is a great product from the US Catalog: Solutions. I got 3 for Christmas. They fold and pop up and are about an 18" cube. I have them in 3 places and pick up all the toys and toss them in. Barkleigh loves to find them on his own. They are see-through and have handles. He can drag them around, tilt them over, and feel like he is "raiding" the closet while getting his own stuff. He never tires of finding an old toy at the bottom, but if I took out the same toy and offered it, he'd be bored. They are about $12 each and I am getting more for some children I know.

arasara
3rd January 2007, 02:51 AM
oh you gotta stop this im going to go broke!! icon_whistling

Those are a great idea i might look for something like that up here in the store

Kodee
3rd January 2007, 05:34 PM
oh you gotta stop this im going to go broke!! icon_whistling

Those are a great idea i might look for something like that up here in the store

Hate to influence your bad spending habit but... Walmart - has in lime green, baby blue and hot pink - mesh, but shorter side handles and it folds flat. my daughter got them in sept for her bathroom cosmetics as she has three roommates sharing the same bathroom at university. They were under $10 though so not so bad!

arasara
4th January 2007, 04:03 PM
AH Kody .. why I oughta... ;) ;)

A trip to wal mart is on the way! :yikes It's supposed to be for compost bags and spaghetti sauce.. but maybe the OH won't mind me spending money on toy totes.. icon_whistling icon_whistling

Cathy T
4th January 2007, 05:40 PM
I use those when we take our mountain trips. I can pile in the towels, tp, etc and then empty them and told them away for the duration of the trip. Love them!

Cicero's Mummy
7th January 2007, 04:48 PM
I have a basket that is a woven type thingy... and I was thinking after reading a few posts about doggies chewing thier beds of this type... maybe these would be good to have!

I saw some at Target awhile back... wonder if they are still there!?