• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ollie is home!! *PICS*

cavalicious

Ollie is home! :D

Ok right from the beginning..

He cried a little bit in the car on the way home but then fell asleep. When we arrived home I took him into the garden and he peed straight away! I was very happy.

We went inside and he met Annabell.. who wasn't too impressed. Annabell (my cat) has been jumpy and cautious but there aren't any fights yet so I'm not worried.

I let Ollie out of his crate and offered him some food and water but he only had a nibble.

Some more plays, naps, pees and poos later and it was time for Ollie to go to bed. I set up his crate with a hot water bottle, familiar blanket, familiar toy and clock. He cried a little bit but was off to sleep.

In the morning I woke up at about 8:30 but he was already awake. I took him outside (a poo this time) and he had breakfast and a play.

I had to go out to the shops to buy food for him and when I came back he was awake playing with toys (in his crate). I took him out and again another play :p His asleep now.

The only negative things are:
Ollie doesn't like his collar or puppia (only as can be expected)
Ollie has an umbilical hernia
After last night Ollie is crying even when he has to go into his crate for a nap during the day. Yesterday there was no crying through the day

I am not too fussed though because there are MANY positives! He plays with his toys his doing GREAT with toilet training and his just a pleasure.

Oh and one last thing.. I'm VERY impressed with the breeder! The puppy pack was great it had everything I needed plus a blanket and toy with scents! A good puppy manual too. She also made me a CD with pictures of Ollie when he was living with her, around 50 pictures!! :shock: I'll post some of the best ones later :D

Here are some photos for you! :flwr:

DSC03905.jpg

DSC03907.jpg

DSC03921.jpg

DSC03933.jpg

DSC03943.jpg

DSC03951.jpg

DSC03964.jpg

DSC03999.jpg

DSC03968.jpg

DSC04035.jpg

DSC04010.jpg

DSC04019-1.jpg

Oh my! How absolutely adorable. Seems like yesterday Lily was that little. They grow so fast. He is certainly a precious little guy. Welcome home Ollie icon_welcome

Ollie is the cutest thing! I love that last picture especially! He looks soooo comfy!

Ollie is so cute and it sounds like he's being a very good little boy. Give him a big hug from me and lots of doggy kisses from Fergus and Cooper.

He has beautiful dark markings for a puppy. I think he's going to be a real stunner.

That breeder really is thoughtful.
i love that sleeping picture. i love the fur over his eyes, what a softie :flwr:

Thanks for all the kind replies everybody! :D Ollie is doing well and is asleep at the moment (the only time I get any time to myself) :roll: :p His worth it though (y)

Emily, Ollie is amazing. I love those photos, my favorite is the last one. Congratulations. Tucker had an umbilical hernia when I got him too. The vet fixed it when he was neutered.

He is absolutely gorgeous, Oh how we forget how tiny they are.

Enjoy, What a very very thoughtful breeder to send you home with not only a gorgeous cavalier but a lovely care package. :D :D

Emily he is too cute! Congrats! They are definitely worth any trouble, because the good always outweighs the bad! :D

Welcome home Ollie!! He is just a precious, adorable boy. :l*v: And he probably has that lovely puppy smell, i do miss that. Yes, they keep you busy don't they but it is all worth it.
Great photos and wow what a thoughtful breeder. Enjoy your new baby! :D

Back