• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Greetings from Sunny California =D (pictures too!)

krishteen

Hi Everyone!!

Ok, I have to admit, I've been lurking around this board for quite some time now and this is my very first post! :D Let me introduce myself, my name is Kristine and I have an 11 week old pup named Pumpkin (we decided to get her around Halloween time lol). We live in Orange County, CA. I just wanted to let everyone know that this forum has been unbelievably informative and helpful and it is great to know that there are so many cavalier lovers out there since they are a pretty rare sight around where I live. I hope to contribute more and getting to know all of you and your wonderful cavs! Have a great new year everyone.

Oh and last but not least... PICTUREs! ;)

343545365_a2fab759f2.jpg

343545369_47e0bca45e.jpg

343555980_cbeb51bb20.jpg

343555983_5ff0117946.jpg

She is ADORABLE!!!

Welcome, and I hope you do more than just lurk in the weeks and months ahead ... I think we'll need to see Lots more pics of that adorable little Pumpkin. :)

Awe! I love her sassy little face! She's precious! Welcome to the board! Be prepared to be hooked!

Hi Kristine and welcome to you and Pumpkin. She is absolutely adorable. I just love her sweet face. Precious few cavaliers around here too.

icon_welcome to you and Pumpkin. Lily has those keys too. She loves them and has them chewed down to nubs. Glad you joined. Pumpkin is beautiful!

Back