• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

She Plays!!!

Kimmisue

Yesterday was a break through day. Missy began to play. Our living room became a race track around the coffee table which is holding the christmas tree and Dad's recliner chair. The figure eight seems to be the most desired path :lol:

So when they were done I got the ball and she played fetch. What a angel. Her wetting is getting better and better. The bonus ..Honey is now better behaved with Missy around.
I just had to share. :flwr:

Yay for Missy!! :w**h**: :mexwav: Yahoo!! And congrats on your new family member.

What's with the cavs and the coffee table race track?? Cedar and Willow are always taking over to hold their Sunroom 500. :lol:

It's great that she's settled in....she looks beautiful in your pictures.

A big change from her "before" picture! :)

Yes it is fun to watch them play. Honey only had one pee acident yesterday and that was when she was picked up to go into her kennel for the night with Reggie.

I never thought she would come out of it so quickly.

Back