• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan loves cuddles *Pictures*

*Pauline*

Just an excuse to show off my little darling. I Love this fella so much :D Um...I just noticed he's in someones lap in almost every picture!
344194827_58fcdf84e8.jpg

344194821_e063f1ce35.jpg

344194823_99b392e092.jpg

344194832_a52038a7cf.jpg

344194836_51c20ae3df.jpg

344213369_26a29de110.jpg

He is growing so fast!!! You definitely made the right choice for your avatar!! He is perfect :luv:

Pauline I can understand you being a proud mother. Dylan is so darn cute. Melts my heart.

Oh my god he is just adorable. No wonder all the pic's are with him in someones lap, he's just too cute :l*v:

Dylan is lovely!

I love the photo where he's sleeping on his back!! :lol: :lol:

Our Charley always slept in that position but Mary Alice isn't comfortable on her back yet. :flwr: :flwr:

Well you see we don't let him on the furniture as a rule, sometimes broken but he isn't allowd to jump so we sit on the floor to be with him. Anyone sat on the floor gets cuddled...chewed, licked, covered in fur!

Ok, he's seriously too precious! I wish Wesley was that much of a snuggler! He's such a playful little booger! :)

If ever I have seen a photo that could make headlines if used in an advertisement, your first one is it. That is a one in a lifetime shot! Too cute for words!

i have loved his whiteness from the first photos you posted. His little white paws are so sweet looking. the expression on his face in the avatar picture is precious. i really like that one on the floor too. thanks for sharing all the photos. :)

Back