PDA

View Full Version : Sandy / Woodhaven

Maxwell&me
4th January 2007, 12:52 AM
That puppy photo in the "how long can he hold it post"

I swear, and I really got to be honest here~ All puppy photos are cute...but that one....My Goodness! What a looker he is!

* Im thinking of driving down to lurk outside in your bushes just to catch a glimpse of him, smile..... congrats on such a beautiful litter! *

WoodHaven
4th January 2007, 01:33 AM
Thanks !!!but Hey, be proud. His sire is a Wisconsin resident and the mom was born in Arbor Vitae WI (true Wisconsin heritage). LOL That whole litter is nice--

I seem to be getting a lot of very nice males -- and I swore to my hubby that I'd not keep any more. Here is my lil Dickens
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/128/344784258_9bfaf9a3d3.jpg

I never should have learned how to post pictures. icon_whistling

Moviedust
4th January 2007, 01:48 AM
What beautiful dark eyes he has! Georgeous!

Zippy
4th January 2007, 01:52 AM
Yesterday, I read the whole "5 months" thread.

All of your dogs are beautiful, especially your pups!! :flwr: :flwr:

:oops: Thanks Karlin!!

Sandy, Sorry that I mixed you up with Bruce! :sl*p:

You both have wonderful dogs....love that puppy!! ;D

Maxwell&me
4th January 2007, 01:56 AM
Alright Sandy, your bending my mind here~

Just when I thought my next would be a black & Tan, now you've got me rethinking Blens again. * sigh* Soooo many colors, so little room...lol

If Hogan would just drop already, I know wishful thinking, then Id be good to go~

What an awesome Puppy....You keeping him for yourself? ( Why wouldnt ya? ) ;)

Karlin
4th January 2007, 02:01 AM
Zippy, that is BruceH/Mysticknight Cavaliers in the Five Months forum, not Sandy/Woodhaven Cavaliers. :) But Sandy has gorgeous pups of her own, too. :lol: That Dickens pic is adorable; glad you figured out the pic-posting, Sandy! :lol: :*nana:

WoodHaven
4th January 2007, 02:08 AM
Alright Sandy, your bending my mind here~

Just when I thought my next would be a black & Tan, now you've got me rethinking Blens again. * sigh* Soooo many colors, so little room...lol

If Hogan would just drop already, I know wishful thinking, then Id be good to go~

What an awesome Puppy....You keeping him for yourself? ( Why wouldnt ya? ) ;)

I co-own the dam of the litter, so I don't know what will happen. I sent the co-owner a sitting picture of that pup and she really liked him. His brother is just as nice if not nicer-- I haven't given her a good picture of him yet.

A nice black and tan will knock your socks off-- but they seem very few and far between. Too many wholecolors are too long and/ or too short legged. (I got that from a breeder judge).

Cathy Moon
4th January 2007, 03:38 AM
Sandy, I've been admiring your cavs too. They are beautiful! I love your avatar! It's wonderful that you're posting photos. :)

WoodHaven
4th January 2007, 03:51 AM
Sandy, I've been admiring your cavs too. They are beautiful! I love your avatar! It's wonderful that you're posting photos. :)

Thanks Cathy and everyone!! These lil guys are like my children. If I go over the top gently tell me-lol. Sandy

My Wesley
4th January 2007, 06:02 AM
Sandy, all I have to say is... if you EVER need a puppy sitter I'm here! I'd love to come sometime just to see your pups! My husband has already given the ok on the possibly of another Cavalier in a year or more down the road. I better start saving now! Then again, you don't always have litters from what I remember, but you may need to mark me down even if it's for 5 years down the road! ;)

Andrea&Diva´s mom
4th January 2007, 10:16 AM
he´s adorable :lotsaluv:

Maxxs_Mummy
4th January 2007, 12:52 PM
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Sandy can post pics b*n*n* I look forward to seeing tons of them now, Sandy :D

Dickens is yummy, if you get fed up of him then Fed Ex him to me :D

WoodHaven
4th January 2007, 12:56 PM
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Sandy can post pics b*n*n* I look forward to seeing tons of them now, Sandy :D

Dickens is yummy, if you get fed up of him then Fed Ex him to me :D

You guys just like hometown boys-- Dickens sire is Homerbrent Esquire JW- formerly from Devon-lol Sandy

*Pauline*
4th January 2007, 06:37 PM
Sandy, the Mum is the picture (though it looks quite like Dickens) has the most beautiful shiny ears. I keep hoping for extra curly ears but I don't think it's going to happen but your dogs ears are lovely. I think I have a thing for ears... icon_whistling

WoodHaven
4th January 2007, 06:54 PM
Sandy, the Mum is the picture (though it looks quite like Dickens) has the most beautiful shiny ears. I keep hoping for extra curly ears but I don't think it's going to happen but your dogs ears are lovely. I think I have a thing for ears... icon_whistling

Thanks-- Ahhh but I have a confession. Due to the mess she made of her ears when she was with the pups- we cut over 5 inches off of her ears. In the avatar picture her ears are cut just below the leathers. Dickens dam is a Sheeba. Sandy

Nicki
4th January 2007, 07:09 PM
oh he's just gorgeous...hmmm can definitely see the Homerbrent line there though :D

molly
4th January 2007, 09:30 PM
Sandy, wonderful genes and gorgeous dogs! Your pup and Dickens are just fabulous. I am so glad you are posting pixs. Can't wait to see more of your pups.

And I have one of those B/T long bodies with short legs! Uh, I should say my dog fits that description icon_whistling .