• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sandy / Woodhaven

Maxwell&me

That puppy photo in the "how long can he hold it post"

I swear, and I really got to be honest here~ All puppy photos are cute...but that one....My Goodness! What a looker he is!

* Im thinking of driving down to lurk outside in your bushes just to catch a glimpse of him, smile..... congrats on such a beautiful litter! *

Thanks !!!but Hey, be proud. His sire is a Wisconsin resident and the mom was born in Arbor Vitae WI (true Wisconsin heritage). LOL That whole litter is nice--

I seem to be getting a lot of very nice males -- and I swore to my hubby that I'd not keep any more. Here is my lil Dickens
344784258_9bfaf9a3d3.jpg

I never should have learned how to post pictures. icon_whistling

Yesterday, I read the whole "5 months" thread.

All of your dogs are beautiful, especially your pups!! :flwr: :flwr:

:oops: Thanks Karlin!!

Sandy, Sorry that I mixed you up with Bruce! :sl*p:

You both have wonderful dogs....love that puppy!! ;D

Alright Sandy, your bending my mind here~

Just when I thought my next would be a black & Tan, now you've got me rethinking Blens again. * sigh* Soooo many colors, so little room...lol

If Hogan would just drop already, I know wishful thinking, then Id be good to go~

What an awesome Puppy....You keeping him for yourself? ( Why wouldnt ya? ) ;)

Zippy, that is BruceH/Mysticknight Cavaliers in the Five Months forum, not Sandy/Woodhaven Cavaliers. :) But Sandy has gorgeous pups of her own, too. :lol: That Dickens pic is adorable; glad you figured out the pic-posting, Sandy! :lol: :*nana:

Maxwell&me said:
Alright Sandy, your bending my mind here~

Just when I thought my next would be a black & Tan, now you've got me rethinking Blens again. * sigh* Soooo many colors, so little room...lol

If Hogan would just drop already, I know wishful thinking, then Id be good to go~

What an awesome Puppy....You keeping him for yourself? ( Why wouldnt ya? ) ;)

I co-own the dam of the litter, so I don't know what will happen. I sent the co-owner a sitting picture of that pup and she really liked him. His brother is just as nice if not nicer-- I haven't given her a good picture of him yet.

A nice black and tan will knock your socks off-- but they seem very few and far between. Too many wholecolors are too long and/ or too short legged. (I got that from a breeder judge).

Sandy, I've been admiring your cavs too. They are beautiful! I love your avatar! It's wonderful that you're posting photos. :)

Cathy Moon said:
Sandy, I've been admiring your cavs too. They are beautiful! I love your avatar! It's wonderful that you're posting photos. :)

Thanks Cathy and everyone!! These lil guys are like my children. If I go over the top gently tell me-lol. Sandy

Sandy, all I have to say is... if you EVER need a puppy sitter I'm here! I'd love to come sometime just to see your pups! My husband has already given the ok on the possibly of another Cavalier in a year or more down the road. I better start saving now! Then again, you don't always have litters from what I remember, but you may need to mark me down even if it's for 5 years down the road! ;)

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Sandy can post pics b*n*n* I look forward to seeing tons of them now, Sandy :D

Dickens is yummy, if you get fed up of him then Fed Ex him to me :D

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Sandy can post pics b*n*n* I look forward to seeing tons of them now, Sandy :D

Dickens is yummy, if you get fed up of him then Fed Ex him to me :D

You guys just like hometown boys-- Dickens sire is Homerbrent Esquire JW- formerly from Devon-lol Sandy

Sandy, the Mum is the picture (though it looks quite like Dickens) has the most beautiful shiny ears. I keep hoping for extra curly ears but I don't think it's going to happen but your dogs ears are lovely. I think I have a thing for ears... icon_whistling

*Pauline* said:
Sandy, the Mum is the picture (though it looks quite like Dickens) has the most beautiful shiny ears. I keep hoping for extra curly ears but I don't think it's going to happen but your dogs ears are lovely. I think I have a thing for ears... icon_whistling

Thanks-- Ahhh but I have a confession. Due to the mess she made of her ears when she was with the pups- we cut over 5 inches off of her ears. In the avatar picture her ears are cut just below the leathers. Dickens dam is a Sheeba. Sandy

Sandy, wonderful genes and gorgeous dogs! Your pup and Dickens are just fabulous. I am so glad you are posting pixs. Can't wait to see more of your pups.

And I have one of those B/T long bodies with short legs! Uh, I should say my dog fits that description icon_whistling .

Back