PDA

View Full Version : Did a fun run with the boys tonight

debjen
4th January 2007, 07:17 AM
It was a jumpers course...Riley did 2 excellent runs and one open run and did great...Robbie did an okay open run..ran off a few times but came right back when called..did one great novice run where he didn't run off at all...should have stopped there but did another run where after a few obstacles he ran out of the arena to where the stalls and horses are kept and found the manure pile and started to munch ..blechhhhh....so when I finally got him he got put in a down stay for awhile while some others ran and then I took him over a few obstacles with lots of treats and he did those okay so we called it quits.

Cathy Moon
4th January 2007, 12:26 PM
Sounds like they both did very well! :lol:

LauraD
4th January 2007, 04:46 PM
Sounds like Riley still enjoys agility and Robbie is coming along too. Although like many Cavaliers just gotta get something into thier mouths. :shock: :lol: I would love to try out my little guy with agility, it sounds like fun!

arasara
4th January 2007, 07:03 PM
Oooooh come on Deb -

Robbie did such a great job on the course and he was so proud of himself he decided he wouldn't wait for you to treat him - he would find his own treats for being a good boy.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like you guys had a great time!! Your posts make me want to get started into agility myself!