PDA

View Full Version : Willow's spay complete!

WillowsMom
4th January 2007, 04:30 PM
We dropped Willow off at the vet this morning to get her spay done - it was so hard to leave her there, and I was so worried about her. But the vet call just two hours later to say Willow was resting comfortably after a successful operation!

Now we just have to wait till the end of the day to pick her up. Poor little thing - I just want her to be all better now!

Krista

lily
4th January 2007, 04:32 PM
sure she'll be fine & so pleased to see u later on today..... bet she was spoilt rotten & slept most of the time at the vets anyway. I'm getting lily spayed beginning of feb to..

Denise G.
4th January 2007, 05:30 PM
Glad to hear Willow is doing well. They really recover so quickly, it's remarkable. Mia was ready to zip around the house the next day--little stinker. :lotsaluv:

judy
4th January 2007, 05:39 PM
good luck getting her home and comfy, she will heal fast.

Cathy T
4th January 2007, 05:40 PM
Glad everything worked out fine. You'll be amazed at how quickly she recovers.

Coco's mom
4th January 2007, 05:58 PM
That's great to hear! You must be so relieved. :flwr:

I'll be getting Coco spayed very soon too. Good to hear positive experiences!

Maggie's Mom
8th January 2007, 02:58 AM
Maggie was great after the spaying, but about 3 days later suture line became red and started oozing. Vet said she was allergic the internal sutures and we had to use antibiotics and warm compresses on abscess. Just a reminder to keep an eye on incision. Everything turned out fine after treatment. Now no worries about crazy male dogs in the neighborhood. :lol:

WillowsMom
8th January 2007, 03:57 AM
Thanks for the reminder - we have been looking at the incision every day, to make sure it still looks like it's healing. So far, so good! The hardest part now is NOT playing with Willow - she's gotten all her spunk back, and is rearing to go. We're having a hard time keeping her laid back!

Krista

Cathy Moon
9th January 2007, 01:32 AM
Glad to hear she's doing well! :flwr: