• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Willow's spay complete!

WillowsMom

We dropped Willow off at the vet this morning to get her spay done - it was so hard to leave her there, and I was so worried about her. But the vet call just two hours later to say Willow was resting comfortably after a successful operation!

Now we just have to wait till the end of the day to pick her up. Poor little thing - I just want her to be all better now!

Krista

sure she'll be fine & so pleased to see u later on today..... bet she was spoilt rotten & slept most of the time at the vets anyway. I'm getting lily spayed beginning of feb to..

Glad to hear Willow is doing well. They really recover so quickly, it's remarkable. Mia was ready to zip around the house the next day--little stinker. :lotsaluv:

That's great to hear! You must be so relieved. :flwr:

I'll be getting Coco spayed very soon too. Good to hear positive experiences!

Maggie was great after the spaying, but about 3 days later suture line became red and started oozing. Vet said she was allergic the internal sutures and we had to use antibiotics and warm compresses on abscess. Just a reminder to keep an eye on incision. Everything turned out fine after treatment. Now no worries about crazy male dogs in the neighborhood. :lol:

Thanks for the reminder - we have been looking at the incision every day, to make sure it still looks like it's healing. So far, so good! The hardest part now is NOT playing with Willow - she's gotten all her spunk back, and is rearing to go. We're having a hard time keeping her laid back!

Krista

Back