PDA

View Full Version : Ring craft for Mummy & Whitney tonight!

Alison_Leighfield
4th January 2007, 07:03 PM
After alot of thought I am hopefully returning Whitney to the show scene....she won alot with her breeder before I owned her at Championship levels and it seems such a waste to have her beauty hidden away!!! ;) she is only just 3yrs so has plenty of time to walk the Green Carpet yet!

For years I have done obedience and agility so ring Craft Classes will be totally new.... :D our first class is tonight :xfngr:

Wish us both luck!

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

Arne
4th January 2007, 07:12 PM
I am sure you will enjoy it and Whitney will too. Lots of luck

Nicki
4th January 2007, 07:46 PM
Really excited for you Alison - Whitney is just going to love being back in the ring, and it will be good for you to have something new to do :D

Have fun tonight - thinking of you xxxx

arasara
4th January 2007, 08:06 PM
Good Luck Alison!!

With a lady as lovely as Whitney I am sure you guys will make a clean sweep!! :)

Have fun at class tonight. It's nice that you're getting into that - you're going to have a blast with her!! :flwr: :flwr:

Cathy T
4th January 2007, 08:07 PM
Good for you and tons of good luck!!

moniechris
5th January 2007, 01:02 AM
YAY!! Keep us posted on how she reacts! I bet she will be so excited! I would love to see pictures, but you will probably have your hands full! :D

Karlin
5th January 2007, 02:30 AM
How fun! I am sure she will be a good teacher too... :)

Cathy Moon
5th January 2007, 03:10 AM
Good luck Alison and Whitney! I'm sure you'll do well! :)

Vickie
5th January 2007, 11:08 AM
How did you get on Alison?

Hope you had a great time :flwr:

Alison_Leighfield
5th January 2007, 12:27 PM
Well I don't know if it's really my thing :| ......we will go again next week and try again.
First nights are always a bit awkward and shouldn't be relied upon to give an overall picture of things...

I found it abit unchallenging and must admit that I enjoy obedience and agility much more, I feel that she does also even after only 6 months with me.

Perhaps the realationship between show handlers and obedience handlers is a bit different, after all it's a different form of training altogether.

We will persevere a little longer :lol:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Maxxs_Mummy
5th January 2007, 10:43 PM
Shame it was a bit 'slow' for you, Alison. I am looking forward to seeing my baby niece win those prizes :thmbsup:

Alison_Leighfield
6th January 2007, 09:51 AM
Well you know me Donna....I do everything at 100mph, even Mark calls me hurricane Alison! must be the nervous energy that drives me to the food!

Wizz, Wizz.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

Claire L
8th January 2007, 07:28 PM
I'd imagine ringcraft classes are a lot slower and less rewarding (in the short term) than obedience & agility, where you're running around and using up a lot of energy. Having said that, I would love nothing better than to walk Miss Whitney out on the green carpet :lotsaluv: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw:

Give it a couple more weeks and you'll love it! please get someone to take some :snap: ...Ooooh I wish I was there to cheer you on...

:flwr: :rah: :rah: :rah: :hug: