• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

the Christmas photo shoot outtakes

Nicki

I thought these might make you laugh...just to show they don't always behave for the camera ;D

Might be best to wait until AFTER they've eaten their treat...

ChristmasouttakesRupert_Kyla_Jack15.jpg

I'm SO bored...

ChristmasouttakesRupert_Kyla151444c.jpg

Oooh Mummy he's so naughty...{just love the look of disgust on Kyla's face LOL}

ChristmasouttakesRupert_Kyla_Teddy_.jpg

:lol: The first blenheim looks so regal and focused in all of the pictures!! What naughty heathens the other babies are :lol: I love them all, but I especially love the stare down pic of your Ruby!!

What is the name of your blenheim on the left? He is just perfect in every picture. He is very focused on pleasing his mommy.

The Blen on the left is my oldie, Rupert.

Bless him he just poses when you get the camera out...10 years of having your photo taken all the time tells!!

Charleen, he's actually very focused on the dried liver in Mumma's paws :lol: :lol:

Nicki,

You only have to look at who the naughty ones are!!! Jack and Kala...

There is something in those genes I think...Ellis included :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

Alison_Leighfield said:
Nicki,

You only have to look at who the naughty ones are!!! Jack and Kala...

There is something in those genes I think...Ellis included :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

And to think I was maybe going to see about a puppy from those lines :roll: :lol:

You go Jack and Kyla :lol: Nicki, even TedBear is lying quite patiently LOL & my darling Roops, he's just soooooooooooooo refined (in other words, he's like Maxx and knows that where there's a photo shoot, there's a treat at the end :lol: )

Back