• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What made you happy today?

estertje

I was happy today because I finally took the most funny pic of my little guy:

kiekeboeklein.jpg

He allways looks to me like that from the stairs when I'm on the computer. I love his little face; and the ears!!
It took me ages to get that one right! He allways pulled away when he saw me get the camera.

So, what made you guys happy today?

Im happy today because I am graduating!!! :D

After 2 1/2 years I get my certifictae of completion for Interpreting for the Deaf. Its been a long hard 2 1/2 years (harder then the 4 it took me to get my BA surprisingly icon_whistling ) and Im so happy its done and I can relax for a little bit...until those state exams start looming that is :shock:

We all know that answer... ;)

A cuddle with our cavaliers :D for sure!

It's amazing how everything feels good with one of them around!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

At 3:00 AM my foster girls were fussing to go out. I wasn't happy as I'm not a very good sleeper and was getting my first night of solid sleep in I don't know how long. Anyhow, we all went out, in the rain, mind you, came back in, dried off then back to bed. This time, I took all 4 girls to bed with me and woke up in the middle of a wonderful pile of Cavaliers! What joy to be surrounded by these sweet little balls of fur. Sleep? Who cares? :l*v:
JaneB

PS Thanks for beginning this thread - it's a lovely thing to think about.

Happy that I helped some people in the office yesterday and the changes I made worked. Gonna be a slow Friday. YAY!

I'm happy because I just printed off my boarding pass for my flight later today. I will be seeing my Maddy (and hubby of course) in just a few hours.
I'm happy because my father in law had heart surgery and it all worked out well.
I'm happy because I am eating my lunch in my office and it is chicken curry, one of my favourites.
Pam

Ester.. Love the pic of Sam.....

I'm happy today casue Bailey has'nt peeed on his leg yet today !!

And its Friday..

I'm happy that I've begun the task of putting away all the Christmas decorations and the
livingroom is done b*n*n*

Of course lots of it is on the kitchen table ..... :sl*p:

Love the picture!! It's great. .. ;)

I am happy because today I am sick (not good) but my boss let me have the day off and was very nice about it.

I got to sleep in until 12:30 :D

I tidied my bed room while Dylan had his morning nap :v*cuum:
My daughter is still off work poorly but it's nice to have her around :l*v:
My son wasn't acting like a moody teenager (though he's 20) :shifty:
I got my hair cut.
I didn't stress about anything today and nothing has gone wrong all day. :wggle:
:D :D :D

I'm happy because Willow is back to being spunky after a tough night last night - she got home after her spay surgery and we could tell she was experiencing some pain - it was a long night. But today she's back to her tail-wagging self - now the hard part is keeping her from running, playing, jumping, stair climbing, etc, for the next week!

Krista

This is pretty ironic because I just finished posting how my day went in the "Dog and Bone Pub section" :roll:

I am happy because it is Friday and I have an interview for a new job this afternoon (which I have already been guaranteed the position:D :D :D)

I am even happier because I have a kegerator with freshly tapped beer waiting at home for me (and cavie love, of course)

Easy, three things:

1. The thought of my little Cicero coming home soon.
2. My hubby being thoughtful enough to call me on his lunch brake.
3. It's Friday, which means I get to sleep all weekend if I choose to do so (that is until Cicero comes home, then it is fun puppy time on the weekend!)

I'm happy because my aunt is in town (she is my mom's sister and my mom just recently passed away - and boy is she just like her) and she gets to meet my Ella for the first time - can't wait - 30 more mins.

I am happy because I have two days of hubby and cav love ahead of me

And because Arty had a check up today after all his colitis, etc and all is well

Back