• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

new and intro

jens6pack

Hi everyone, my name is Jennifer I am a stay at home mom to 6 wonderful kids and the new mom to two fur babies. Charlie is a 16 week blenium and Peanut a 10 week old black and tan. both are very cute little boys. I am glad I found this site. I am hoping that you all will be nice and support me as I have never raised a puppy before (let alone 2) I look forward to getting to know you guys, Thanks,

Jennifer

HI

Hi to you ,we had never had a pup before allways older rescue dogs.I think we treated alfi like a baby in the house what i mean is like a child.If you can raise 6 kids ,puppies i found are alot easier.Your be great.

Hello Jennifer. Nice to meet you. You have come to the right place. Sit down, take a load off your feet. With six kids, I bet you're running around all day, and with two new puppies...WOW! God bless you.

:drivecar:

This site is filled with the most generous people I've met on the net. They have lots of information, and experience. Ask questions, and someone is usually able to give you an answer or point you to the direction in which it can be found.

I look forward to seeing pictures of your furbabies, and the other six too. Funny nick you chose for yourself. At first I thought it was a teenagers.

Thanks for the nice welcome :D I have used the name of jens6pack since my last baby was born when i thought of it I was thinking soda. (I drink a lot of Pepsi) then my brother told me he thought of beer when he heard it.

Jennifer

Welcome Jen - boy you have your hands full don't you?! But...hey...what's two more?! Glad to have you here and expect we're going to hear lots of good stories from you and your crew. :D

welcome

hiya jen6pack i no how you feel im new to this as well, but everyone sounds ever so nice its a very interesting site im glad i joined :flwr: xxx

Welcome! Glad you're here!
3zklabo.gif

Back