• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hello! from the west midlands xxxxx

cavalier mad woman

Hello everyone, My name is elaine and i have 4 cavies, jessie(blenheim) buster(ruby) mollie(tri) and carrie(black & tan) they are my babies they are my world, we`ve also bred cavies which is hard work but very very rewarding. so if theres anyone out there wants to chat about cavies then please get in touch i could talk forever about them. xxxx :thnku:

icon_welcome Elaine - can't wait to see pictures of your cavaliers. We are all mad for cavaliers on this web board, so you'll have lots of fun.

Hello and icon_welcome to the site you will love it here, lots of lovely and caring people to chat to all devoted to their cavaliers! and lucky you to have four that sounds like my heaven!! :lol:
If you go to the 'getting started' section on the site it will tell you how to upload your pictures :snap: and other handy things like that.

(y)

Hi elaine,

I had so much trouble sorting out photos but in the end I signed up at the flicker.com site recommended on here and you just upload your picture from your pictures and then download onto here. It did take me a couple of days to workout, if you get stuck any part just ask me.

Hello Elaine. Your cavs are gorgeous. I was just enjoying the pictures over in the other section. Good to meet you.

Hi and icon_welcome

Flickr is the best bet for pics.....I had a terrible time at first but once you catch on, you'll be fine! :flwr:

Hi and welcome...WOW one of each colour...LUCKY YOU!!! :D

We all adore our Cavaliers, it's nice to have you with us. :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Back