View Full Version : HOMED: Male blenheim !

6th January 2007, 10:26 PM
Karlin i hope it's ok to link to this guy, on the off chance that someone falls for him ;)

Cottage Rescue in Tipperary have a 5/6 year old male seeking a new home.

Scroll down to post no. 11.

6th January 2007, 10:31 PM
Sure! Wonder if that's one Hannah mentioned to me a while back that might need rehoming. I may have someone in Galway to refer to her.

He actually looks almost more like a cav/cocker cross -- but may just be the angle.

6th January 2007, 10:37 PM
Passed along the Galway contact so we'll see if that suits everybody. :) She also has someone she is calling about him so I'll update when I know if he is homed or still looking.

7th January 2007, 09:53 PM
He's not a Ruby, he's a Blenheim :lol: He's a lovely boy though. Hope someone takes him soon, he's a happy looking little man :flwr:

Dog No12 is described as a Boxer/Retriever mix. NO WAY is that Boxer/Retriever - it's got a Bull Terrier head for a start :lol:

7th January 2007, 10:14 PM
I posted him as a blenheim, must be a twilight zone moment happening :yikes

7th January 2007, 11:48 PM
Oh -- the original link was to a ruby that looked like a cross., so I changed it. Never even saw the blenheim!

7th January 2007, 11:50 PM
Ah! I see what happened, Hannah had the cavalier text under that cocker cross's picture. Not bad eh that I noted he looked more like a cocker then, eh? :lol: She's changed it now. I never even saw the blenheim photo til now.

Cathy T
8th January 2007, 02:52 AM
:? I'm dizzy!!! I looked at the blenheim and was wondering where the cocker was...I couldn't see anything cocker about him. Glad you all got that all sorted out though!

8th January 2007, 01:22 PM
The funny thing is, I PMd Hannah on another board to say I had someone for 'the ruby cavalier' so maybe that's when she went back to check it. :lol: I thought *I* was going mad when the colour was changed back again in the heading!

15th January 2007, 11:25 PM
This one is homed.