PDA

View Full Version : HOMED: Male blenheim !

Ste
6th January 2007, 11:26 PM
Karlin i hope it's ok to link to this guy, on the off chance that someone falls for him ;)

Cottage Rescue in Tipperary have a 5/6 year old male seeking a new home.

http://petsireland.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=35033

Scroll down to post no. 11.

Karlin
6th January 2007, 11:31 PM
Sure! Wonder if that's one Hannah mentioned to me a while back that might need rehoming. I may have someone in Galway to refer to her.

He actually looks almost more like a cav/cocker cross -- but may just be the angle.

Karlin
6th January 2007, 11:37 PM
Passed along the Galway contact so we'll see if that suits everybody. :) She also has someone she is calling about him so I'll update when I know if he is homed or still looking.

Maxxs_Mummy
7th January 2007, 10:53 PM
He's not a Ruby, he's a Blenheim :lol: He's a lovely boy though. Hope someone takes him soon, he's a happy looking little man :flwr:

Dog No12 is described as a Boxer/Retriever mix. NO WAY is that Boxer/Retriever - it's got a Bull Terrier head for a start :lol:

Ste
7th January 2007, 11:14 PM
I posted him as a blenheim, must be a twilight zone moment happening :yikes

Karlin
8th January 2007, 12:48 AM
Oh -- the original link was to a ruby that looked like a cross., so I changed it. Never even saw the blenheim!

Karlin
8th January 2007, 12:50 AM
Ah! I see what happened, Hannah had the cavalier text under that cocker cross's picture. Not bad eh that I noted he looked more like a cocker then, eh? :lol: She's changed it now. I never even saw the blenheim photo til now.

Cathy T
8th January 2007, 03:52 AM
:? I'm dizzy!!! I looked at the blenheim and was wondering where the cocker was...I couldn't see anything cocker about him. Glad you all got that all sorted out though!

Karlin
8th January 2007, 02:22 PM
The funny thing is, I PMd Hannah on another board to say I had someone for 'the ruby cavalier' so maybe that's when she went back to check it. :lol: I thought *I* was going mad when the colour was changed back again in the heading!

Karlin
16th January 2007, 12:25 AM
This one is homed.