• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Norway

abh

Hi everyone!

I just found this forum a few days ago and have just had a quick look around. Love all the beautiful Cavalier photos I've seen. ;)
My name is Anne Britt and I'm owned by 6 beautiful Cavaliers.
Ayla, Missy, Tinka, Daisy - all Blenheim girls
Spike - Blenheim boy (son of Ayla)
Katie - Tricolor girl

Looking forward to getting to know you all.
Best wishes,

Anne Britt and the Edelhaven gang.

Welcome! Glad you're here!
3zklabo.gif

Welcome Anne. Hello from Boston. Have your read "Clan of the Cave Bear" ? I am curious if that is where you got the name Ayla. Maybe Jean Auel took if from you. I look forward to your posts, with six cavaliers leading you about, you must have lots to tell us. I hope we see a picture soon.

Welcome, boy you must be one busy lady 6 cavaliers I would love to see photo's of them.
:D :D :D :D

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your lovely welcome posts.

Have your read "Clan of the Cave Bear" ? I am curious if that is where you got the name Ayla.

Yes I've read all the Clan of the Cave Bear books - Joanne. And yes Ayla our first Cavalier got her name from the main character in the books. ;)
Really good books too - but I think the first ones were the best.

I'll try and post som pics of my gang soon.

Best wishes,

Anne Britt and the Edelhaven gang.

Back