• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

help!!!!

cavalier mad woman

hello can anyone hepme im trying to put pictures on to my messages but it won`t let me, ive joined the flickr and downloaded some picys but wen i try to put it on my profile it says the aviator aint valid, help please,im dying to let people see my babies. xx

Go to the home page of this webboard and read:
Board guidelines/general housekeeping
READ ME! GETTING STARTED
About this board, registering and setting up your profile, avatar/signature rules (NO sig pics please), posting, adding photos...

If you still need more help, I'll give you a few pointers that I have picked up. Once you have saved a picture on Flickr and click on one of your pictures. Click on All Sizes option. Click on Small. Copy the URL in the field 2. Grab the photo's URL:

Paste that URL link in your Profile avatar line and save your profile.

To put that same URL in a WebBoard conversation thread. Click the Img button on above where you type. Paste the URL AND click the Img button again.

You need to choose your piture size on Flickr (on right on the pic when you click it to look at a single picture) then when you select the size -- medium is good for pics IN a message, small is the avatar size -- you need to select the URL in the box UNDER the picture, not at the top of the page.

Then follow directions for posting the image here or adding to your avatar (eg just paste in the URL of the small size pic for an offsite avatar picture in your profile).

oh yhttp://farm1.static.flickr.com/87/347708930_f41b7f914d_m.jpges i`ve done it, thanks everyone yipee!!!! here are some picys, or maybe not

347708346_1b9209dff2_o.jpg
347708363_208164b39c_m.jpg
347709045_05419b0d40_m.jpg
347709205_d4ee9dc0d3_m.jpg

heres my babies folkes xxxxx buster, jessie, mollie & carrie xx :lotsaluv:

They're cute. icon_welcome to another person with one of each color and congratulations on mastering picture posting!

Back