PDA

View Full Version : Ellie & Wesley's first playdate!

My Wesley
7th January 2007, 09:49 PM
These pups got so messy in the mud and goose poop! But I don't think Wesley's had that much fun since he's been with his littermates! Wesley was a little nervous at first, as he's mostly seen big dogs, but soon it was him chasing her and the other way around!

Thanks for meeting me again Kim & Jim!

Wesley is in the blue hooded sweatshirt and Ellie is in the blue coat with the white fur collar.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r179/MyWesley/th_WesleyEllieVideo.jpg (http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r179/MyWesley/?action=view&current=WesleyEllieVideo.flv)

kimberlya
7th January 2007, 10:01 PM
LOVE it! Oh we all had so much fun. :) Can't wait to do it again. Next time a house may be a better option! :lol:

Sally
7th January 2007, 10:04 PM
They were having so much fun together!!! They're just darling in their jackets and playing together. :D

My Wesley
7th January 2007, 10:09 PM
Yeah! Maybe we can do it once a month and swap houses. We live about 50 minutes from eachother so not TOO bad. :) Also, our house backs up to the park in our neighborhood, so it's nice and open, even though it says no dogs. Oh well, I still have a back yard and a house they can run all over. :)

Cicero's Mummy
7th January 2007, 10:20 PM
Cute video!

Cathy T
8th January 2007, 04:10 AM
They looked like they were having a great time together! How fun!! Bet you had two pooped puppies when you got home.

Coco's mom
8th January 2007, 06:45 AM
SOooooo cute! They are both adorable. :flwr:

moniechris
16th January 2007, 02:22 AM
My Wesley was sitting in my lap as I watched that and he was VERY interested!!!! :lol:

They looked like little bunnies hopping all over the place (and each other!!!) To cute for words!!! :flwr:

Dottie
23rd January 2007, 05:40 PM
How FUN! :D

Forest
24th January 2007, 05:28 AM
Very cute furbabies enjoying each other! :) That running around should have got them warmed up!!!
Julie and the girls