• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy and squeaky baby shoes....

My Wesley

So we bought my daughter some cute little shoes that squeak when she walks. Wesley likes to think they are toys charging at him!

And just another video of her and the shoes when she opened them on Christmas. Pardon her lack of pants... She just had a diaper change and was too squirmy to get them back on!

Cute shoes! Where did you get them? I would love to get them for my little girl I nanny for as a going away gift! I got her Crocs for Christmas and she just loves them!

Oh she is an absolute doll!! What a gorgeous sweet little girl. Wesley barking at her shoes is just too funny!

Thank you! From what I've found Madyn is Irish for "Little" and her middle name is Grace, meaning "Blessing", so she's our little blessing! :)

:lol: Love Wesley going mad at the shoes - I think they'd be put in the 'let's forget about it' cupboard here though - I can't stand squeaky things :yikes

Back