• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Avatar

selina

Hi all,
Just wishing everyone a happy new year. Sorry it's a bit late, I have been sick and all my kids ended up with chicken pox. My youngest was the worst with getting an infection in one that is only just starting to clear up. Anyway I found a scrapbooking program and am having a bit of fun with it. I thought this avatar a bit fussy but what the heck I put it in anyway. Let me know what you all think. :)

hi ya selina, that is great, i love messin on the computer with my doggie pictures, are those your gorgous girls?
cl*p

elaine, jessie,buster,mollie & carrie`s mom xx

Nah thats all Jeremy. These are my golden girls.
346513719_cd6fb9384e.jpg

How cute! I love the bow and flowers in the girls' hair! Jeremy is a cutie too! I love the paw prints! :paw: :D

This program only cost $10. Its a Eureka one. I have lent the disk to a friend so when I get it back I will get more info off it. But I also know you can buy them over the internet and they have free trials too. Just google scrapbooking software or something like that. I tried to download but it takes to long on dial up. Good luck thoug its heaps of fun.

Back