• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Greetings from Canada!

waveyskies

Hi, I'd like to introduce myself and my lovely Cav Teiglin (who'd say hi too but he's fallen asleep while I've been figuring this process out :? ) Teig is 10 months old, I've had him since he was 5 months, and have loved every minute with him :).
This board is great, I've already found answers to so many questions, and people seem so friendly, that I just had to join!
Teiglin is my first Cavalier and is great friends with my cats and horses. He'd like to be friends with my fathers Border Collie but she's not too sure of him yet (maybe she's concerned that he is the same size as a cat!?). He does however have a great playmate in my sisters Welsh Cardigan Corgi, who is very good with him indoors, but unfortunately gets a bit mean with room to run :yikes
Anyways, looking forward to meeting you all.
Oh, and I hope my avatar is the right size- if it looks too big I'll try and sort it out right away, but I, as yet, know nothing about pixels... icon_whistling

icon_welcome - My friend had a Corgi named Babe that loved to play with my cavaliers. She was older, so her tough-play days were behind her.

We're all still waiting for the day that Tess the corgi will settle down... but she is sweet :D

I notice that you must be a fellow Tolkein fan! My boy got his name from Tolkein's river Teiglin in Middle Earth 8)

Welcome, my little ruby is the same age as your teiglin he sure is a cutie.
We have the same muttlucks, when is his birthday. ??????

Thanx :D His birthday is March 16, 2006, when is your little one's? I love the matching sweaters.
The booties make such a difference when it's cold and snowy out don't they, and in Toronto there'll be salt to deal with too! I lived in Ontario for three years, and I will never forget the temperatures :yikes

Back