• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

SORTED: Can anyone in Dublin/Meath collect cav Wed

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I cannot get Albert, the blenheim fellow in Dunboyne pound, as I cannot go into that pound for rescue-related reasons. The rescuers working for that pound also cannot get him tomorrow, but that is when his time is up. He needs to be collected by 5pm and is at risk of being pts. He has a foster place with Brid. Pounds are very crowded and they are giving no quarter. He is not safe until he is actually out.

If anyone can get him, I can collect him later that day or whenever is convenient. PM me or post here; I need to arrange release fees and explain how you get him for rescue.

Sorted; he will be at the training class at Dog Training Ireland, so anyone coming to that can meet him. Thanks, Joanna! :)

Everytime I read these rescue stories, I am in tears. You are all so amazing, kind and generous.

Joanna, will give you a call. He and the surrender can't be taken out tomorrow but will be kennelled and safe. I think I can then get them after rescue takes them out, on Thursday, but if you are free between 2-4 Thursday to get them, I'll come meet you and do it that way.

Surrender needs a foster place somewhere!

Back