• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tucker's lingerie line

Joanne M

This morning after my shower, I laid out my clothes on the bed, sat down and started on my makeup before getting dressed. Tucker watches with great interest all my preparations. I looked behind me and what is dangling off his ear, but my bra (a blue one no less)! The hook was caught in his hair.

:lol: At least he has good fashion sense, blue and black/tan do go well together. ;)

:lol: It takes a real stud to look good in lingerie. Thanks for the laugh. :badgrin:

I am just picturing that and LMAO. That little rascal. He must be quite a character. These dogs are so comical.

That's priceless! Kingston is the same way about watching me get ready in the mornings. He stares at me all the way from washing my face to putting on perfume. His favorites are when I apply make-up and brush my hair. He gets so excited!

I had a bra pincher....and a knickers pincher...and your shirt, socks etc, etc...away down the garden she would go, in total daylight!!!

Your post made me laugh at the memories! Thank you. :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Oh Joanne, that is so funny! A picture of that would be priceless.
A friend just told me about her dog (not a Cav though) found her 'stash' of tampons and panty liners in her closet. I guess he can push the door open with his nose. Well, she came home and found them all over her bedroom floor in the size of confetti - AND one of the panty liners was still stuck to her face! :shock: Can you imagine that scene! My husband and I laughed so hard when she told us this story!
Dogs are such fun! :wggle:

hahaha I can just see that panty liner stuck to her face. Momay I was just thinking about you. How is your little sofee marie doing?

Joanne

I found a pair of my kinickers in the garden,i dont know how long they had been there,alfie must have taken them.He is allways taking knickers or socks.

Yes, socks are Sofee's favorite too, but the garden~hope you don't employ any landscapers!

Joanne - Thanks for asking, Sofee Marie is doing just fine. Her wounds on her chin and snout are healing just fine. She is doing great with other dogs too, so no major set backs.
I just made an appointment to get her spayed on 2/9, so I'll be obsessing until then. icon_nwunsure She continues to be a bundle of energy, getting up with me at 4:00am when my DH left her crate door open by mistake when he put her to bed. :roll: At least I know she really does like the crate, as she stayed there all night without leaving. There is never a free moment!
All her adult teeth are coming in now, and I actually found 3 of her baby teeth, so cute and tiny!

Here is a pix of her eating her Get Well Card from that she received from "Grampie" (my Dad) when she was bit two weeks ago.

Hope all is well with you both - enjoy the snow coming this weekend!
Go Patriots!!! b*n*n*
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/141/346001382_b69ac24d6c.jpg

I like the Patriots Dance. Momay, it's good to hear that Sofee has made a full recovery and has no long lasting effects from her ordeal. She's so sweet. Aren't we lucky to have such sweet parents? My parents send Tucker cards too. Actually Tucker shares the same birthday with my mother. My father is this big macho guy that likes to act like he thinks too much attention on Tucker is silly, but on his last birthday, my father spent God knows how long making a birthday card for him on his computer. I didn't have the heart to tell my father that he didn't use cavaliers on the card. LOL His eyesight isn't what it used to be. (then again, neither is mine)

All the way PATRIOTS :rah:

Back