• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Strangest place your puppy pooped?lol

amia

well weve all been trough the toilet training process at some point and some are going trough it now (good luck) so I just thought id ask lol. :lol:

anyway I thought kira was all trained up when I went into the bathroom to find she'd done a huge poop on the bathroom scales!! :shock: Right on there! I mean what the hell! Out of all the places! :lol: :lol: Afterwards I thought iv got to start a topic on this to share my experience with my cavalier friends lol. :D :D

kira
350543923_4fc57dee3a.jpg

I always thought it was very funny...but Bishop loves plants. He likes to do it in the plant, which can make it hard to find (and quite funny, because sometimes the plant is just way higher than his butt!! :lol:)

I swear that Stewie (my shih tzu) is part ferret. He likes to creep his back legs onto things and poop in corners.

When I was living with my mother in law, she had a huge tree stump in her back yard that was shaped like a heart. My father in law carved he and Susie's name in the stump, it was really sweet. Stewie didn't like the idea of sharing Papi and took a nice big dump on Susie's name :lol: :lol: :lol: . I swear that dog has a sick little sense of humor!!

Cody prefers to poo on my clean laundry. :yuk:

A clock radio...right in the speaker part so it got down in all the little holes. :yuk: Needless to say, it hit the trash.

Ohh I got one!!!

My neighbors just got a pom.. LOL .. so I refer them to my trainer.. and they go.. the first day they are there the guy (Adisa) was talking to the trainer and out of the blue she goes "uh oh" and put her hand over her mouth to stop from laughing.. Adisa looked down to find that his brand new little angel had pooped on his SHOE on the first day of training clas.. HAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

Glad it wasn't me.. 8)

That's so funny did the scale move?! I wonder how much it weighed. :lol: :lol:

This is the most bizarre thread that only dog moms and dads could possibly understand :lol: If someone was reading over my shoulder at work I would just die!!!! icon_blshing :rotfl:

Mine have never pooped anywhere gross or funny but Maxx has peed on mine and my youngest sons foot and leg plenty of times - usually when he meets a doggy friend on a walk he just gets so excited and lifts his leg :roll: He's gotten poor old Charlie on the head a few times too but he NEVER does it indoors :D

Mia either likes to poop on my welcome mat in front of the door (great "welcome", huh?) :roll: or she will balance on the stones/bricks that line my flower bed--she looks like a little "doggie gymnast" when she does that. :grnyuk:

lmallicoat: that is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!! I am sooo buying that for my brother (he is becoming a jesuit priest....oh the irony :lol: :badgrin: )

I have a really good one! On my husband and I's first anniversary, I decided to surprise him. We went out to dinner, and I told him I needed to visit the ladies room and to go ahead and get a table. Really, I went back to the car and got a bag I had hid earlier. In the bag was a very short skirt, tight top and blonde wig. I got all dressed up in the ladies room and approached the table. I was smiling and wiggling, and he did not recognize me until I got right up to him! He told me later he thought he was being hit on!
Anyway, the next day in the car, our yorkie was in the back seat, as was the wig.
Guess where our lovely yorkied pooed? Let's put it this way, the wig never got used again!
Pam

Oh Pam I bet your husband loved it - what a great idea!!

I don't have a poop story but I have a good tee-tee story. I woke up early one morning and Ella was not excited about getting up with me but I took her out anyway. It was raining pretty hard which she apparently is not a fan of - we walk through the dry garage and I walk outside in the rain and she sits in the garage and looks at me like - your gonna have to drag me lady. I talk in my most excited voice - "come on girl lets go outside and go potty" well I guess she figured what she needed to do to get out of going in the rain so she squatted right there on the crack between the garage and the driveway and puddled the dry garage floor and began to run back for the door.
It was so stinking funny that I couldn't get mad and concrete is pretty easy to clean - shoot I think it's a darn good idea for really rainy days!!!

We're not sure which of our dogs did it but for a few days in a row someone had decided to poop in our shower!

Also both our boys and my brothers cav routinely poop under our pool table. I don't know why, maybe they like having a roof over their heads.

One of my dogs, whom shall remain nameless went in his food bowl.... Seriously....in his food bowl :shock:

Needless to say no kibble or anything else ever went in that bowl again~ and how exactly it happened I have NO IDEA :yikes ...seriously gross!

:roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

these are brilliant Stories! me and my mam have been laughing non stop at these replies!

Im going give all your dogs a round of applause for being so ermmm creative and errrr talented lol

cl*p cl*p cl*p cl*p

Back