• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cross Stitch Card shop

Nicki

A few months ago, Cross Stitch Card Shop magazine {published by Origin publishing} produced some charts of pedigree dog breeds.

One of them was supposed to be a Cavalier {it's always useful to have charts of Cavaliers!!}, so I bought a copy of the magazine, but was rather disappointed to find that although the caption said Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, the dog pictured was a King Charles!!

{Actually I was also rather surprised, as many people don't even know what a King Charles is :( }

I e-mailed the magazine and sent them a photo of my three boys {it was before we had Kyla!}.

I was very surprised to receive an e-mail on Friday saying that my letter was going to be published...

I bought the magazine yesterday {it's issue 52} and yes, my letter is in there - together with the photo of my boys!! Fame at last

Well the prize {for having your letter published} is supposed to be 50 blank aperture cards...they will come in very useful for more fundraising for NESSR Spaniel rescue :D

:lol: That is so odd, too, when the KC is actually an 'endangered breed' in the UK. I have never seen a pet KC in Ireland though someone called me looking for one today!

Thanks...actually the chart of the King Charles was really quite nice, it's a wee Tri, reminds me of Cynthia's Rob Roy...{the lady who runs NESSR}

It's usually the other way round, that people show pictures of Cavaliers and call them Charlies, so I was a bit surprised too!!

Back