PDA

View Full Version : Update on Harvey's Factured Leg

Harvey
10th January 2007, 12:35 AM
Just a big thank you to everyone who helped when Harvey Fractured his leg - I am pleased to say that the cast is off, the soft bandage is off and the bone and sores have healed!!

Harvey is bouncing around again as if nothing happened only 5 weeks later - Although i am still making him rest for serveral hours a day untill he builds strength back up in that leg.

We have been out on our first outdoor walk - I was so proud to walk with him down the street, he got lots of attention from passers by!

We are booked into puppy classes starting on the 2nd of February and i cant wait!!

I will take some updated pictures of Harvey tomorrow so you guys can see how well he is doing!

:thnku: :thmbsup:

Cathy T
10th January 2007, 12:38 AM
Way to go Harvey!!! I'll bet you are one happy puppy! So glad everything is okay.

Cathy Moon
10th January 2007, 12:58 AM
So glad he has healed up nicely! :flwr:

Shay
10th January 2007, 02:58 AM
Glad to hear that Harvey has mended so well.

JeanKC
10th January 2007, 09:10 AM
Good news!

Maggie's Mom
10th January 2007, 01:14 PM
Happy to hear that the Harvey is feeling better. Maggie had a fracture when she was 11 weeks leg is perfect at 7 1/2 months. I do feel that these little puppies are more delicate than they think. They run around thinking that they are big dogs but they are in a small body with fine bones.

Diane