• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Update on Harvey's Factured Leg

Harvey

Just a big thank you to everyone who helped when Harvey Fractured his leg - I am pleased to say that the cast is off, the soft bandage is off and the bone and sores have healed!!

Harvey is bouncing around again as if nothing happened only 5 weeks later - Although i am still making him rest for serveral hours a day untill he builds strength back up in that leg.

We have been out on our first outdoor walk - I was so proud to walk with him down the street, he got lots of attention from passers by!

We are booked into puppy classes starting on the 2nd of February and i cant wait!!

I will take some updated pictures of Harvey tomorrow so you guys can see how well he is doing!

:thnku: (y)

Happy to hear that the Harvey is feeling better. Maggie had a fracture when she was 11 weeks leg is perfect at 7 1/2 months. I do feel that these little puppies are more delicate than they think. They run around thinking that they are big dogs but they are in a small body with fine bones.

Diane

Back