PDA

View Full Version : free bully sticks and a couple other things...

laurenlyn1
10th January 2007, 01:50 AM
my boyfriend sent me this link today and i took advantage of it. i'm not sure if they always have this going on, but i thought i would pass it on. this company is giving free sample of bully sticks, rawhides and some sorta dental chew. i got all three just because it free. and then there's another coupon code that you can put it FIRSTORDER and you'll get 5.00 off the order. i got the squeeky duck thing. all you have to pay is shipping, and that's 7.00 not bad! i'm not sure if there would be a state that would charge tax if you live there, but i thought i'd pass it on. the website with the link says something about free shipping if you spend 50 bucks before all the coupons, but for some reason that didn't work for me, so i only got the one extra thing. have fun!
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=418750&referrerid=0

Nancy
10th January 2007, 02:26 AM
Thank you! I never saw a site that had so few products, but the bully sticks alone are worth it. I bought the reflective collar, it looked really nice...I got the 16'' size, do you think that is correct?

laurenlyn1
10th January 2007, 03:47 AM
16" might be okay, by guy is still a pup so it's hard to say for me how big their necks can be.

nangel519
10th January 2007, 09:47 PM
Wow, that's a great deal.

I was looking at the Rawhide Munchies as one of my additional purchases, but was wondering if those would be bad for a puppy? Any thoughts?

Nancy
10th January 2007, 10:14 PM
I wouldn't get something like that. Besides, you're getting a lot of chewy things free...it's fine for puppies to chew on things but they must be supervised at all times and things taken away when they get small enough to break pieces off or swallow. I prefer bullsticks and similar products.

nangel519
10th January 2007, 10:17 PM
Thanks Nancy, I got the Knobby Ball instead.

Nancy
10th January 2007, 10:43 PM
that's a good choice, kind of like a kong