• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from LI, NY!

nangel519

Hi everyone!

I wandered over here from Cavalier Connection and I'm so glad I did. You are all filled with so much knowledge that it will definitely come in handy to this first time Cavalier owner.

My name is Tara and I live with my boyfriend and our cat Tucker on Long Island in New York. We are awaiting the arrival of our little furbaby, Sadie. If I did it right, her picture should be in my avatar! We are so excited (I'm not so sure about Tucker though!) and can't wait until we can bring her home in the middle of February.

I look forward to meeting you all!

Hi Tara!

Welcome! We too are waiting for our little Tri boy to come home (Cicero)! The anticipation is just killing me! LOL!

Good luck with your little girl!

Hi Tara - welcome. How exciting to be waiting for you baby. She's adorable, such a little ball. The site is great and has lots of knowledgeable people.

Hi Tara, welcome to you and I look forward to meeting Sadie. I love that name too :)

Is it snowing there today? I think we may have a little something headed to New England today. No snow here at all this year, other than about 1-2 inches that fell on the 30th.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Joanne - No snow unfortunately. We haven't had any all winter. It's been pretty cold today, but no snow in the forecast. I know it's snowing farther upstate in New York though. Good luck if it hits ya!!

Welcome Tara!! icon_welcome

Sadie is the cutest little furball! I know you're anxious to bring her home. It'll definitely be worth the wait! :lotsaluv:

Back