• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Some recent Pics

estertje

Here are some recent pics I took from my little guy:
Hello! Here I'm posing, but I really don't want to!
IMG_1459.jpg

Wow! Doggies at the telly 'barkbark' and erverybody gets deaf!
KopievanIM000936.jpg

Sleepy after playing. I should be studying but I had to take this pic! I love the way his legs are!
KopievanIM000944.jpg

KopievanIM000927.jpg

Watching telly (again! He even watches when we aren't)
voortv.jpg

Peekaboo! Little pink mouth, so sweet!
neusje.jpg

Hm, waterbottles are great! (Notice the sweet little tongue)
likje.jpg

I love you!!!!!!! :luv:
IMG_1416.jpg

Weird they aren't the same size, I took them with the same camera and resized them with paint, all at 50%, Are they too big?

What sweet pictures Ester. He looks like so much fun. I love how he is watching tv so intently. How fun!

It's an amazing little cutie!!!! He's got a great character and surely makes me laugh every day. And most of all....he loves ME :D
Today I got angry at him because he emptied the paperbin in the bathroom THREE times, (and he knows when he did something bad!) I was so frustrated! I just had to say 'what is this?!' and he went hiding and looked soooooooooooo guilty at me. I felt really bad afterwards, poor little thing, I'm pretty sure it's something he just can't resist it and I yelled at him. But on the other hand he has to learn not to do that. But I shouldn't have yelled. Boohoo!
But I think he allready forgave me, he's lying beside me and doesn't look that terrified any more. I still feel bad about it!

Ester those pictures are fantastic. What an adorable boy. He really does watch the TV. Wow, he seems to be following the action. I just love his sweet face.

Tucker responds much more to music than the TV. Sometimes I wonder if he can see all that well. When my little nieces sleep over, we often crank up the music and dance around the kitchen. Tucker loves this, and stands on his back legs and hops around with us. He seems to like R&B music best. I guess he's a soul man :)

Don't feel too bad about getting cross with him. Sometimes when I say to Tucker "NO, NO, NO" he yells right back at me. "WOOF, WOOF, WOOF"

Those pics are wonderful! He is such a cutie. :flwr:

Izzy will stand guard whenever the tv is on. A dog on tv doesn't even have to bark. If they just show one on screen all hell breaks loose and that dog is going down. She will bark until she falls off the couch! :roll: :lol:

Joanne M said:
When my little nieces sleep over, we often crank up the music and dance around the kitchen. Tucker loves this, and stands on his back legs and hops around with us. He seems to like R&B music best. I guess he's a soul man :)

That's too cute!!!! Sam doesn't seem to pay any attention to music, maybe because it's on all the time.

Back