PDA

View Full Version : burping dog!?!?

waveyskies
11th January 2007, 12:48 AM
My Cavalier burps! I've never known a dog to burp before, though I've never had a dog by my side 24/7 before either, so maybe I just missed it :D I've been watching the other two dogs in the house since I started noticing Teiglin's belching habit (especially after meals) but haven't heard a peep. So I was wondering if any of your cav's burp, or is mine an anomoly? (It really is quite cute though... :lol: )

huesiemama
11th January 2007, 12:51 AM
I have never heard my cavvie, Ariel burp, but my greyhound boy James, does it almost every day!!

Zippy
11th January 2007, 01:04 AM
Sure they do.....esp. after a good meal! :badgrin: :badgrin:

Davy
11th January 2007, 01:06 AM
All my dogs have burped, I have a peke/jrt for who chirstmas is still not the same because she always did a really loud burp under that tablet, we wear eating our Christmas dinner at

My Cavalier SiânE always waits till she is face to face with me to let out a burp. It seems to be her thing..

Cathy T
11th January 2007, 01:57 AM
Oh definitely!! Shelby favorite is when she's sitting on my lap, facing me, and lets out a big old one right in my face. Such a little lady ;)

moniechris
11th January 2007, 03:18 AM
After his dinner Cody comes and crawls in my lap and I burp him like a baby. :lol: It caught me by surprise the first time but he apparently enjoyed it so he comes like clockwork when he finishes his meal :D icon_whistling

Cathy Moon
11th January 2007, 03:33 AM
My dogs all burp - I think it's cute! :lol:

arasara
11th January 2007, 03:57 AM
haha kosmo burps sometimes - I guess it's better that it comes out that end because we all know there's been enough of that to go around... :grnyuk: Usually it happens when we are cuddling and his rear is near my face.. :grnyuk:

jill
11th January 2007, 04:37 AM
max is histerical with his belching... it seems as though he forgets he has water in his bowl sometimes, then when he remembers he drinks the whole thing all at once.... you can bet that a few minutes later he lets out a good burp. and i mean loud, sounds like a person.

laurenlyn1
11th January 2007, 06:24 AM
brady does after he eats something. it's pretty funny to see. one time he did it as he was cleaning his pee pee.

babyC
11th January 2007, 09:18 AM
My baby does it all the time too! and it stinks too ! :grnyuk:

Maxxs_Mummy
11th January 2007, 12:46 PM
My Cavalier SiânE always waits till she is face to face with me to let out a burp. It seems to be her thing..

:lol: LMAO Donna, this is exactly what Charlie does after his Butchers tripe :grnyuk: imagine the stink :yuk: :lol:

coconut
11th January 2007, 12:58 PM
never hear freddie burp always smell his farts! sorry i know it is rude!! :yikes

waveyskies
11th January 2007, 11:59 PM
Hurray for the burping cav's! :D It's great to know that other people enjoy their pet's "rude" habits too, it really is just too cute, but then, what that these dogs do isn't?

Davy
12th January 2007, 12:04 AM
:lol: LMAO Donna, this is exactly what Charlie does after his Butchers tripe :grnyuk: imagine the stink :yuk: :lol:

Note to self, never let SiânE have Butchers tripe :shock:

Justine
12th January 2007, 12:10 AM
Alfs allways burps ,Ella and i think they are real cute.

Nean
12th January 2007, 12:32 AM
Laci burps so much that we joke about that we should have named her "burpee" instead of Laci. She does it all the time, not just after she eats. Nothing like having her right up on your lap, with your face right up next to hers, talking to her and she lets out a big burp! :yikes

Nean

WillowsMom
12th January 2007, 02:21 AM
Willow burps after every meal and when she has a big drink! It's so funny to hear the big burps for the little dog!

Krista