• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

burping dog!?!?

waveyskies

My Cavalier burps! I've never known a dog to burp before, though I've never had a dog by my side 24/7 before either, so maybe I just missed it :D I've been watching the other two dogs in the house since I started noticing Teiglin's belching habit (especially after meals) but haven't heard a peep. So I was wondering if any of your cav's burp, or is mine an anomoly? (It really is quite cute though... :lol: )

All my dogs have burped, I have a peke/jrt for who chirstmas is still not the same because she always did a really loud burp under that tablet, we wear eating our Christmas dinner at

My Cavalier SiânE always waits till she is face to face with me to let out a burp. It seems to be her thing..

Oh definitely!! Shelby favorite is when she's sitting on my lap, facing me, and lets out a big old one right in my face. Such a little lady ;)

After his dinner Cody comes and crawls in my lap and I burp him like a baby. :lol: It caught me by surprise the first time but he apparently enjoyed it so he comes like clockwork when he finishes his meal :D icon_whistling

haha kosmo burps sometimes - I guess it's better that it comes out that end because we all know there's been enough of that to go around... :grnyuk: Usually it happens when we are cuddling and his rear is near my face.. :grnyuk:

max is histerical with his belching... it seems as though he forgets he has water in his bowl sometimes, then when he remembers he drinks the whole thing all at once.... you can bet that a few minutes later he lets out a good burp. and i mean loud, sounds like a person.

brady does after he eats something. it's pretty funny to see. one time he did it as he was cleaning his pee pee.

Davy said:
My Cavalier SiânE always waits till she is face to face with me to let out a burp. It seems to be her thing..

:lol: LMAO Donna, this is exactly what Charlie does after his Butchers tripe :grnyuk: imagine the stink :yuk: :lol:

Hurray for the burping cav's! :D It's great to know that other people enjoy their pet's "rude" habits too, it really is just too cute, but then, what that these dogs do isn't?

Maxxs_Mummy said:
:lol: LMAO Donna, this is exactly what Charlie does after his Butchers tripe :grnyuk: imagine the stink :yuk: :lol:

Note to self, never let SiânE have Butchers tripe :shock:

Laci burps so much that we joke about that we should have named her "burpee" instead of Laci. She does it all the time, not just after she eats. Nothing like having her right up on your lap, with your face right up next to hers, talking to her and she lets out a big burp! :yikes

Nean

Willow burps after every meal and when she has a big drink! It's so funny to hear the big burps for the little dog!

Krista

Back