• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Dudley in Leeds!

markcpops

Hi, I'm Mark and with my wife Abby we are the proud owners of Dudley, a 3 and a half year old Black and Tan. We lost our first dog, Sweep, last year but his spirit will live forever. Here is the picture of them that we put on our wedding invites!

352070258_95d4191007.jpg

I will tell you more about them in future posts.

regards,

Hello Mark, Abby and Dudley, such a handsome boy. Welcome to the board. I look forward to hearing more about the much loved Sweep. He looks like he lived a long and happy life.

Great wedding invites!

Hello and Welcome! I love that photo and Sweep looks like he's smiling and quite possibly laughing!

Please post more pics soon. We're obsessed with new member pics around here.

Hi Mark...welcome. What a beautiful picture of Sweep and Dudley. So sorry about your loss of Sweep. Would love to hear more about your two when you get the time.

icon_welcome Mark and Dudley!

It's a great forum of Cavalier lovers!! :lol: :lol:

Sorry to hear about Sweep. :flwr: :flwr:

Welcome Mark & Dudley

Dudley is adorable, I am so sorry about Sweep.

I also have a Dudley he is 3 and a bleinham along with his wee bruther Darby who is a Ruby and is 10 months old.

Glad you found us. :D :D :D

Back