• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Massachusetts

Mom_of_2_Cavies

Hi - I've been enjoying reading your board and thought I'd sign on. We have two Cavaliers. A Ruby boy who is almost two, and a Blenheim girl who is just under a year. They are such terrific dogs and we love them to pieces. This seems to be a wonderful site for getting information and advice, and generally just sharing the love of these dogs!

I hope my avatar will work properly. :)

Welcome!
Oh my goodness! Your little girl resembles my little girl, Katydid, 7months old. My Teddy is 3 and a half and he is the sister of Katy's mommy!

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, litttle, Katydid

Hi Pat, welcome to you and your beautiful cavs. Tucker would say hello too but he's busy thrashing winnie the pooh.

Hi Pat and welcome. She does look like Katy doesn't she? What are their names? Your avatar is great...they are cute.

Thank you all! Yes, Milly DOES look like Katydid! I love the brown on the muzzle. Pepper is our Ruby guy--actually his official name is Chipotle Chili Pepper for the color. :lol:

Back