PDA

View Full Version : How can you deny anything...

Fraggle
12th January 2007, 12:28 AM
...to this?

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f355/njmeredith/bella1.jpg

It scares me just how much I love her sometimes and how easily this look wraps me around her paw :D

Joanne M
12th January 2007, 01:38 AM
She's a beautiful lass. It would be most difficult saying no to that sweet face.

My little angel just had me chasing him around the yard in the pitch black of night, because he wasn't ready to come in.

PamH
12th January 2007, 02:08 AM
How hard to resist! Sometimes we just have to harden our hearts! LOL.

Cathy T
12th January 2007, 02:55 AM
You can't resist!!! I'm laughing because I can totally relate to you saying it scares you how much you love her!!! Every once in a while I have a bad dream where something happens to one of pups and it just rips me to pieces. Love them so much it scares me!!

Charleen
12th January 2007, 03:05 AM
Bella sure has a regal pose. She is sure you will grant her every wish, since she is royalty you know and you are her servant. :lol:

Cathy Moon
12th January 2007, 04:33 AM
Wow, she's beautiful. I couldn't say no! ;)

laurenlyn1
12th January 2007, 04:36 AM
what a pretty ruby :)

Chelle
12th January 2007, 05:20 AM
I feel your pain! :D

(coming from someone who just allowed their dog to poo on the carpet all in the name of comfort) :roll:

She's a beauty!

scuffer
12th January 2007, 06:30 AM
Nope...can't say no to that face!!! Just like with mine...I love them to death!!! She is an absolutely beautiful ruby!!! I LOVE her hair!!!

molly+charlies mum
12th January 2007, 12:47 PM
what a beautiful girl,mine have just got to look at me and im there`s which they love as they know they will get something :roll: they are so spoilt :D

Barbara Nixon
12th January 2007, 01:04 PM
Our most difficult is Joly, as he sits up and begs, but refused, for his own good, he has to be.

coconut
12th January 2007, 01:22 PM
would not be able to say no to a face like that

GudrunTheRed
12th January 2007, 04:30 PM
GORGEOUS! She is so regal and she looks so incredibly soft and I bet she smells really good too!

I have a hard time resisting my sweet Chester but in the name of his health I have gotten really good at resisting his begging. It's very, very hard sometimes, and I'm not always able to resist, but I'm working on it!

waveyskies
12th January 2007, 07:39 PM
Impossible! Who could ever say no to that face! Beautiful :)

molly
12th January 2007, 09:14 PM
She is gorgeous and has a spectacular coat! I just love ruby faces and hers is adorable.

Mom_of_2_Cavies
12th January 2007, 10:16 PM
I certainly would have a hard time saying "no" to that face! She's just gorgeous!

(Just for the record, I do say "no" on occasion to two very charming little faces...it's hard but I--and they--get over it!)