• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How can you deny anything...

Fraggle

...to this?

bella1.jpg

It scares me just how much I love her sometimes and how easily this look wraps me around her paw :D

She's a beautiful lass. It would be most difficult saying no to that sweet face.

My little angel just had me chasing him around the yard in the pitch black of night, because he wasn't ready to come in.

You can't resist!!! I'm laughing because I can totally relate to you saying it scares you how much you love her!!! Every once in a while I have a bad dream where something happens to one of pups and it just rips me to pieces. Love them so much it scares me!!

Bella sure has a regal pose. She is sure you will grant her every wish, since she is royalty you know and you are her servant. :lol:

I feel your pain! :D

(coming from someone who just allowed their dog to poo on the carpet all in the name of comfort) :roll:

She's a beauty!

Nope...can't say no to that face!!! Just like with mine...I love them to death!!! She is an absolutely beautiful ruby!!! I LOVE her hair!!!

what a beautiful girl,mine have just got to look at me and im there`s which they love as they know they will get something :roll: they are so spoilt :D

GORGEOUS! She is so regal and she looks so incredibly soft and I bet she smells really good too!

I have a hard time resisting my sweet Chester but in the name of his health I have gotten really good at resisting his begging. It's very, very hard sometimes, and I'm not always able to resist, but I'm working on it!

She is gorgeous and has a spectacular coat! I just love ruby faces and hers is adorable.

I certainly would have a hard time saying "no" to that face! She's just gorgeous!

(Just for the record, I do say "no" on occasion to two very charming little faces...it's hard but I--and they--get over it!)

Back