• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Sweet Dudley is 3 Today

Linda

:hppybdy: 3rd My Darling Dudley
I can't believe that my boy is already 3 years old. :mexwav:

How time flys, it just seems like we just brought him home. :lotsaluv:

The love and joy he has brought to our family no words can describe. :lotsaluv: :l*v: :lotsaluv:

Here is my darling boy.

IMG_4441.jpg

Along with the wee bugger. :jmp2:
IMG_4369.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaah
he isn't really a wee bugger, he is very nice to me :D :D

IMG_4382.jpg

:thnku: for sharing my special day. :paw: :hug:

IMG_4379.jpg

:hppybdy: Dudley!!

Love the sweaters, they were needed in todays' blustery wind! ;D

Mary Alice sends hugs and licky kisses! :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw:

Ohh, they both look so sweet in their matching whipstitch sweaters!
:jump: :hppybdy: Happy 3rd Birthday Dudley! :jump:

Oh they are so lovely. Isn't that picture where one is whispering to the other sweet. Where did you get those jumpers? :)

Dudley you are 3 years old!! :hppybdy: May there be many more to come! b*n*n* You look quite dashing in your sweater and you have such a sweet face. Together you and your brother make quite a handsome pair. Such little loves. :luv:

Where did you get those jumpers?

Pauline:

My Secret Santa got one for Darby for Xmas, I liked it so much I tried to order one for Dudley. They are from Petco and they don't ship to Canada so I had no way of getting it, but Angie (Katie & Lexi's mom) was so sweet to order another one and send it to me for Dudley. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

I love making them match, must be because I used to always want twins so I could dress them the same. Never happened, so now I am doing it to my fur babies. icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

Happy Birthday Dear Dudley, Happy Birthday to you! :hppybdy: What handsome boys yo have. Lily sends puppy kisses and wishes for a great Birthday.

Wow, three years!! He still looks like a puppy, a very handsome one.
Great photos Linda! My favorite is the one with the tongue--sweet!
Congratulations and many happy returns. :l*v:

:hppybdy: Dudley :mexwav:

Linda those are fantastic photos, I'm sure you don't need prompting into spoiling him rotten on his special day :lol:

Happy Birthday to youu!!!

Happy Birthday to you!!!

Happy birthday dear dudley...

Happy Birthday to you!!! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

:hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy:

I can hardly believe how much time flies Linda!! Can you believe he's already 3?!

Those pictures are absolutely beautiful. I am still going to have to order one next time I go back home.. icon_whistling

Darby is not too bad himself.. he's a real looker.. ;)

Give Dudley one of those cow tail thingies and tell him it's from his buddy Kosmo! 8)

!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :flwr:

God he is so cute does not look 3 at all, he will be thankful about looking young!
[/b]

happy birthday dudley, :hppybdy: love the sweaters, lots of licks and kisses :lotsaluv: and a lovley hello to your brother your both gorgous.

Back