PDA

View Full Version : hello all

dea
12th January 2007, 11:40 AM
just wasnted to say hi im a single mum and have just bought a 2 1/2 yrs old cavalier and its the best thing ive ever done hes called levi and is a tri mainly white with that spot on his head which i have been told is rare thinking about breeding him but not sure got any advise :roll: anyway hope to be chatting to you all soon :p

molly+charlies mum
12th January 2007, 12:15 PM
hello and icon_welcome to you and levi :D

Bruce H
12th January 2007, 12:22 PM
Welcome to the board. This is without doubt the best place for those of us adicted to Cavaliers :D Just an incredible wealth of knowledge and a great bunch of people.

As to breeding, here is a link about that question. LOTS to consider if you would like to breed Cavaliers, or any breed for that matter. http://cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2758

dea
12th January 2007, 01:29 PM
thanks for your kind wlcome im not looking to breed as a bisiness just hopeing it will save my daughters soft toys :lol: :p

GudrunTheRed
12th January 2007, 03:26 PM
Welcome to you and Levi and please post pictures!!!

im not looking to breed as a bisiness just hopeing it will save my daughters soft toys :lol: :p

One question though...I'm a bit confused about how breeding your sweet dog will save your daughter's soft toys? Is Levi neutered? If he's 2 1/2 and not neutered I strongly suggest you neuter him asap for his own health and well being! There's no good reason to keep an intact male as a companion pet and once he is neutered he will certainly calm down and he very "male" behavior like marking etc... will fade away.

Again, many welcomes and please post photos!

-Monica & Chester

dea
14th January 2007, 05:38 PM
thanks for your advise its something to consider please tell me how to post pictures as ive got some good 1s to show icon_whistling

Zippy
16th January 2007, 02:48 AM
icon_welcome to you and Levi!!

If you read the "Getting Started" threads, it tells you how to upload the photos.

It took me a bit of time, but if I can do it, with practice, anyone can!! :lol: :lol: