• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hello all

dea

just wasnted to say hi im a single mum and have just bought a 2 1/2 yrs old cavalier and its the best thing ive ever done hes called levi and is a tri mainly white with that spot on his head which i have been told is rare thinking about breeding him but not sure got any advise :roll: anyway hope to be chatting to you all soon :p

Welcome to the board. This is without doubt the best place for those of us adicted to Cavaliers :D Just an incredible wealth of knowledge and a great bunch of people.

As to breeding, here is a link about that question. LOTS to consider if you would like to breed Cavaliers, or any breed for that matter. http://cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2758

thanks for your kind wlcome im not looking to breed as a bisiness just hopeing it will save my daughters soft toys :lol: :p

Welcome to you and Levi and please post pictures!!!

dea said:
im not looking to breed as a bisiness just hopeing it will save my daughters soft toys :lol: :p

One question though...I'm a bit confused about how breeding your sweet dog will save your daughter's soft toys? Is Levi neutered? If he's 2 1/2 and not neutered I strongly suggest you neuter him asap for his own health and well being! There's no good reason to keep an intact male as a companion pet and once he is neutered he will certainly calm down and he very "male" behavior like marking etc... will fade away.

Again, many welcomes and please post photos!

-Monica & Chester

thanks for your advise its something to consider please tell me how to post pictures as ive got some good 1s to show icon_whistling

icon_welcome to you and Levi!!

If you read the "Getting Started" threads, it tells you how to upload the photos.

It took me a bit of time, but if I can do it, with practice, anyone can!! :lol: :lol:

Back